Sharing a common set of protocols with other public accountants offers a unique advantage – imagine being able to speak with someone, perhaps on the other side of the country – who understands your environment before you even start a discussion.
BAIWay Member Firms enjoy a connection to other firms:
- typically outside of their competitive market
- utilizing common apps for archiving, tax preparation, etc
- often similar size, and therefore sharing common team environments
BAIWay Member Firms meet three times annually with a BAICoach at an isolated ClientDocs Roundtable, but also communicate ad hoc within their network once the connection is made.
Benefits of participating in your triannual ClientDocs Roundtable:
- Learn what’s new from a BAICoach
- Get advice from peers that have experienced similar issues
- Share knowledge and experiences within the membership
- Gain confidence that your firm is making the right decisions
- Build trusted professional relationships
All of this from the convenience of your office, or wherever you are. Videoconferencing brings meetings to life, without the expense and time needed for travel.
Connect, share and learn with others deploying technology the way you do – the BAIWay!