ClientDocs simplifies and integrates the many technologies you use each day. It’s based on the systematic use of tools—not content. The fact is, the toolsets we use are becoming very complex and interconnected but software vendors cannot assist you in how to make those connections.
BAI has invested well over ten years in assisting hundreds of firms across Canada and the US in the deployment of their paperless office undertakings. During the last eight years, we have been focused on proactively collaborating, evaluating, documenting and refining varied yet specific policies and protocols into proven integrated business processes.
BAIWay ClientDocs can increase the efficiency, productivity and wealth of your firm.
ClientDocs is a proven platform to manage your client-centric assurance and tax content – seamlessly.
To become a BAIWay Member Firm is not a casual step. It is not another onetime patch. It is truly a common-sense revival. Aligning yourself with the BAI proven methodological cornerstone allows you to incorporate the value of future enhancements into a working model.
You can be one of many firms that are successfully profiting from ClientDocs in practice. BAIWay Member Firms enjoy an exclusive club membership structure built for the future.
If you are looking for more than software features, and if you’re hoping for a turnkey solution
Contact us to learn more about
What Sets Us Apart
It’s human nature to resist change. That was the biggest part of the assistance from BAI – making sense of the process, answering those questions. We felt that if we didn’t have some guidance on processes and protocols to follow, it would have been very hard. So we’re pleased and relieved.Peter Winters, Principal, Noseworthy Chapman Chartered Accountants
I’m sitting in Palm Springs right now and I’m dealing with client files and reviewing financial statements and working papers. I can do this because I’m entirely digital. It doesn’t matter where in the world I am, I can always look at that complete package, correspond with my clients, share information with my partners – all as if I were at my office desk. The only difference is that it’s not 25-below outside. Life is tough but technology has made it bearable.Barry Frank, Partner, Hergott, Duval, Stack LLP
Going forward we’re looking at a minimum of 30% to 50% increased efficiency in terms of staff time. There’s not just an ‘expectation’ of a benefit; we can actually see it happening, going forward.Soo-Ling Huang, Senior Manager, Soberman LLP
What BAI is doing is part of the WAY of the future. To ignore this fact would be foolish, and you’d be doing yourself, your firm and the profession a real disservice. So, I’d recommend them to anyone who is serious about getting their houses truly in order for the 21st century.Lowell Lowrod, Partner, Fletcher Mudryk Co. LLP
"BAI has allowed us to implement a more consistent document management paperless process across ALL our offices. So, again, consistency, ease of getting to client information, and the fact that it’s all in one file."Murray Bye, Chief Executive Officer, MacKay LLP
The transition to this electronic world was far easier than expected. It was really quite interesting how everybody in our office – even the administrative staff – so quickly adapted and simply continued on with both ClientDocs integration and our daily work.Marco Simone, Partner, Parker Simone LLP
With all the technology out there, it just doesn’t make sense to stay with paper. We’d just stagnate. You always have to be moving forward; otherwise, you’re not growing … or not growing efficiently. So that’s another reason the BAIWay has value.Andrew Au-Young, Manager, Business Development and IT, Dickson, Stojak, Brown
STAGES FOR SUCCESS
Preparing for Success
- During this first stage of BAIWay ClientDocs implementation, the objective is to meet, instruct and coach your BAIWay Committee of Champions. We also ensure your technology platform is solidly grounded for the efficiencies our methodology will bring.
- We instruct all committee champions on the technical aspects of ClientDocs Protocols + Policies and will address issues from file preparation, review and finalization to how incoming client mail will be handled electronically. BAI’s philosophy is to educate. Knowledge is the true product we deliver.
- In addition, we will work with your staff to prepare, implement and integrate technologies to work smoothly with ClientDocs Protocols + Policies.
- Finally, we will ensure several client-centric tests are performed to verify all is a ‘go” prior to end-user training.
Practicing for Success
- The objective of this stage is to provide your team members with the opportunity to succeed by actually doing; to personally experience the simplicity and the benefits innate in this structured environment – ClientDocs.
- These sessions are quick-paced lessons where we instruct and show and then your team members practise via a hands-on exercise. We firmly believe what Confucius so elegantly said so many years ago: “I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.”
Providing for Success
- BAIWay Member Firms are committed to simplify, collaborate and innovate their business models on an ongoing basis.
- A foundation of sustainable success is based on BAI's constant research, development and deployment of new efficiency techniques provided by emerging technology.
- Association with fellow BAIWay Member Firms produces a collective benefit from proactive collaboration and abandons the disruptive leapfrog implementation methodology of going it alone.
- The future is clear for a BAIWay Member Firm. They have expert, independent advice with a BAICoach at their side. They avail themselves of the proven protocols provided by the homogenous environment they share as a common foundation (CaseWare, TaxPrep / Profile, MS Office + Doc.It). They are continuously empowered due to this simple, innovative and collaborative yet structured approach that is common to all BAIWay Member Firms.
- Given the above mandate…
A BAIWay Member Firm's continued success is supported by ongoing coaching, licensed access to emerging tools and documentation and a library of on-demand learning at BAIAcademy