We’re hiring a BAICoach + Onboarding Specialist
Location: Your home office, Canada
We’re looking for a BAICoach + Onboarding Specialist. You’ll work remotely under the guidance of the Director of Operations, BAIWay. You will be an essential part of both our top-notch onboarding process and ongoing support to our member firms.
Provide a safe and empowering atmosphere to collaborate, problem-solve, and educate
Mentor our member firms on the implementation, integration, and continued refinement of our well-documented policies, protocols, and guidance
Follow well-documented procedures to manipulate data and run scripts to configure apps and servers for ClientDocs standards
Participate in research, analysis, and documentation as apps release new features
You’ll work with public accountants and IT professionals to transform their work-life by
- Simplifying and integrating the many technologies used each day
- Proactively collaborating to design, document, and refine work processes
- Providing confidence through your calm, consistent, and informed direction
- Learning new things
- Exploring new approaches
- Building solid relationships
- Helping others
- Microsoft Excel, strong practical experience with pivot tables, lookups, and macros
- 3+ years working in public accounting using CaseWare Working Papers
- The ability to communicate technical concepts using clear common-sense language
- Pride in your attention to detail and accuracy
You May Also Have
- Professional accounting designation
- Experience with
- BI apps and data analytics
- Scripting, coding, macros, batch files
- Windows server administration
- Work from your home office
- Comprehensive benefit package
- A culture that thrives on development, growth, and innovation
BAI is internationally recognized in its field of software integration and implementation for public accounting firms. We are a boutique firm with great influence. All professionals at BAI truly enjoy the world of IT. We are passionate about expanding our professional knowledge and skill set.
We are the only Canadian firm to focus exclusively on implementation, integration, consulting, and training services to our tribe – hundreds of public accounting firms and thousands of professionals across Canada. Best practices continually emerge from our tribe. We’ve collected these into ClientDocs – integrating client document preparation, delivery, and archiving using Canada’s industry-leading software.
We enjoy long-lasting relationships with our membership community and serve as a strategic partner, always looking for new leaders to serve our extended and growing tribe.
Think you’d be a good fit for our team?